Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

600!?

I got to play a standard game last night. Horray! I lost due to tactics, but I had a good opening.

My opponent was a student, and he said that he reviews 600 easy tactics problems a day. Is this circles without end? It obviously worked against me!

-=-=-=-=-


TCT Circle 1
Result step 1: Average score 97 %
Result step 2: Average score 93 %
Result step 3: Average score 93 %
Result step 4: Average score 80 %
Result step 5: Average score 82 % [10-17 left]
Finished circle 2 of book problems 204-218

Comments:
Was it a potential Knight?
 
I don't know, but I will ask him if I see him again.

I would say that he is an alternative program graduate.
 
Has he not a life?
 
You smart and buy Sword of the New World Vis, you play the game is right, Sword of the New World Gold. you have a wonderful time, buy vis, I have it cheap snw vis, I buy Sword of the New World money.
 
You smart and buy Sword of the New World Vis, you play the game is right, Sword of the New World Gold. you have a wonderful time, buy vis, I have it cheap snw vis, I buy Sword of the New World money.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?