Tuesday, May 24, 2005

 

Hello, my name is guest

I got on the ICC and played some blitz last night. It sort of is a treat for me, and I rarely visit there or play blitz. I am about to busy for another couple of weeks, so what the heck.

I did poorly but enjoyed myself. I got a win because of a tactic which I will present here with my moves in the comments. That was an upper, and certainly more fun than winning on time, drawing, and losing 4 times.

My opponent as black has just played ...Rc3, pinning the Bishop. I frequently have difficulty seeing things that aren't there, but not this time!

White to move.

-=-=-=-=-
TCT Circle 1
Result step 1: Average score 97 %
Result step 2: Average score 93 %
Result step 3: Average score 93 %
Result step 4: Average score 80 %
Result step 5: Average score 86 %
Finished circle 2 of book problems 204-218

Comments:
After Qc8+ Kh7 Bd3+! Black must go down the exchange Rxd3 Qf5+ any Qxd3 or lose a Rook. White's passed pawn is a serious threat, and Black's King remains loose.
 
Nice trick! I was about forgotten how ugly that winboard interface was.
 
BTW,
What was your rating when you started the program? I'm making a list.
 
well played!
 
My another friend do not like FFXI Gil, She like in home along FFXI gold, she like quiet and Final Fantasy XI gold, she always read books in the library and buy buy FFXI Gil, I will go to library with he cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?