Monday, May 09, 2005

 

Rusty

I am sneaking in a few mate in two problems and I am getting stumped much more easily than I did several months ago. Arg.

It will be awhile before I get into those more seriously, but TCT is going well. I like it even when I get the answer wrong, as it the pattern usually becomes fathomable right away.
-=-=-=-=-
TCT Circle 1
Result step 1: Average score 97 %
Result step 2: Average score 93 %
Result step 3: Average score 93 %
Result step 4: Average score 80 % 16-17 left

Finished circle 2 of book problems 204-218


Comments:
It will be awhile before I get into those more seriously
What have you planned after TCT?
 
Good question. I am thinking about finishing my alternative 7 circles with the opening and middlegame parts of "Looking for Trouble". Then take a break from 7 circles! I suspect that what I will have done by that point will be 85%-100% of what I need. I guess I will see then.

I need to brush up on openings and mate problems, and I want to read some more "talky" books.
 
You smart and buy Sword of the New World Vis, you play the game is right, Sword of the New World Gold. you have a wonderful time, buy vis, I have it cheap snw vis, I buy Sword of the New World money.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?