Sunday, December 24, 2006

 

Circle 1 Complete

As I circle through my checkmate problems, I have begun to categorize the themes that come up in the checkmates that I often get wrong.

This leaves out taking extra moves to achieve mate, using squares beyond a1 through h8, or instantaneously promoting all of my pieces to Queens.

-=-=-=-=-

I am working on a universal definition of the weakest part of my chess game. So far I have two possibilities: either the part of my game that I am scrutinizing at this time or the more straightforward all parts of my game are very, very weak. This definition seems to apply to the majority of chess players, players at all rating levels as well. At least how they describe themselves ;-).

-=-=-=-=-

I wanted to put in a good word for GM Eugene Perelshteyn's French Defense opening lecture on chessfm. It was immensely accessible and well thought out. Although I never play either side of that opening, it didn't matter. I have not read his related books, but I gather they are quite good for beginner through intermediate level players.

These lectures are one of the biggest reason I joined the ICC - to support them to keep doing it =). I hope to see more.

Comments:
LOL nice definition.
 
Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Here useful link:Runescape gold Tera Gold Tera account cheap wow gold
 
I wanted to put in a good word for GM Eugene Perelshteyn defense conference at the opening chessfm French. He was immensely accessible and well thought out. Although I've never played on both sides of this opening, it did not matter. I have not read his books related, but I think they are good enough for beginners through intermediate players.Eden GoldBuy Eden GoldCheap Eden GoldEden EternalEden Eternal GoldEden Eternal Review
 
Someone makes me comfortable, so I want to rely on him; while another one makes
me feel lonely, so I want to embrace him. Tera Gold
Tera Gold
WOW Items
Cheap Tera Gold
Eden Eternal Gold
 
I want to to put in a great phrase regarding GM Eugene
Buy RS GoldPerelshteyn's People from france Defense opening up spiel in chessfm. It was profoundly obtainable and also properly planned. Though We never enjoy each side of this opening up, the idea don't make a difference. I've not read their linked publications, Runescape Goldhowever i accumulate they are really great for rookie through advanced beginner stage players.
 
I wanted to put in a good word for GM Eugene Perelshteyn's French Defense opening lecture on chessfm. It was immensely accessible and well thought out. Although I never play either side of that opening, it didn't matter. I have not read his related books, but I gather they are quite good for beginner through intermediate level players.
http://www.meizu-mx5.com/
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?