Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Forming ICC 45/45 Team

I am putting together a U1600 45/45 on the team. I don't think there is enough of us active on the ICC to make a full team, so I am open to anyone who can play. To play you have to have played a number of standard games and sign up on http://www.teamchess.org/ as interested in playing this round.
Leave me a message if your interested.
-=-=-=-=-

TCT Results

Circle 1Circle 2Circle 3Circle 4
Step 197%99%99%100%r
Step 293%96%95%97%
Step 393%97%97%96%
Step 480%86%90%91%*
Step 574%

77%

83%??%


Comments:
I'm interested. Please e-mail me or something/icc mail me!

My ICC name: sdluzewski

Thanks!
 
Good luck with everything.

If your REALLY STUCK let me know

Ed
 
You smart and buy Sword of the New World Vis, you play the game is right, Sword of the New World Gold. you have a wonderful time, buy vis, I have it cheap snw vis, I buy Sword of the New World money.
 
Despite the fact gw2 goldthat I am accomplishing ok with the difficulties, I feel myself personally lagging. We are genuinely addressing the aim of merely planning to be exercised with such groups. I believe I will no less than shoot for with Diablo 3 itemsa couple holiday time to remove 2 and maybe even Step three once and for all.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?