Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

Circle 7, Step 4 Complete

I still have more review to do on TCT Step 4, but for now I am feeling good :-). Looking for Trouble awaits a bit reviewing before tackling this last circle (might be a good one to check out Blue Devil!). As strange as it might sound to other people, I am pleased that I have less than 600 problems to go!

-=-=-=-=-

Here is another installment of "Then What?". I think shows how all my focusing on TCT has left me weaker at spotting novel stuff. I saw that Re4 pretty much forced Kf8 but didn't see further and I didn't play it. That's blitz for you :-\. See if any of you spot White's best reasoning for Re4.



.
..
...
..
.
It turns out Re4 Kf8 Be5! threatens Bd6+ and (if ...Ke8) Bxg7. On my own I could see trade down possibilities with Be5 (something) Rf4, but this is not as strong.
-=-=-=-=-

TCT Results

Circle 1Circle 2Circle 3Circle 4Circle 5Circle 6Circle 7
Step 197%99%99%100%r
Step 293%96%95%97%96%99%100%
Step 393%97%97%96%96%98%99%
Step 480%86%90%92%89%94%95%
Step 574%77%83%87%88%91%


Comments:
As someone rolling around in Circle 1, I'm jealous! Looking for trouble is great: I read a lot of it one day at Borders :)
 
BTW, 95% is damn good on TCT level 4! That is a tough level that I never made a serious dent in.
 
Thanks, I hope it isn't just stupid memorization!
 
I became dealing with your recreation, the particular king's range can beCheap wow gold quite newsworthy among FICS on the 1500+ assortment I've found.
Personally I prefer to concept of utilizing the resale subsequently actively playing the particular Cunningham support (Three or more Nf3 Be7) seeking to play the check into h4, I've experienced many very worthwhile gamesBuy rs gold with this and a few stressed adversaries!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?